THE AMSTERDAM GUIDE
Starting off our collection of digital insider guides with the ultimate, intentional curation of favorites from our home. Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam Guide goes beyond your regular recommendations and, within the main categories of Intentional Travel & Intentional Living, will let you experience the city in a slow, authentic and conscious way. Here is what to expect.
- More than 70+ recommendations within the two main categories of Intentional Travel & Intentional Living
- Direct, downloadable document for all-time access for you and your travel companion(s).
- For those who choose to live, travel and shop with intention. The cultured traveler (or Amsterdam local, we dare say).
- EAT | day and night recommendations of beautiful farm-to-table concepts, bakeries, cookie shops and tea tastings. From classic French cuisine, to Japanese, Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Algerian and more. New openings, old favorites and unique dining experiences in nature.
- STAY | boutique hotels, canal houses, family-owned B&B’s and inspiring nature stays for the cultured traveler.
- SHOP | beautiful concept stores, sustainable platforms, small makers stores, vintage, interior studios, wine shops and more.
- WORKSHOPS | From sourdough bread baking, mozzarella making, ceramic, art and yoga workshops to meditative city walks.
- MINDFULNESS | Our favorite yoga, mindfulness and well-being studios in the city. Daily moon yoga, aromatherapy, Astanga, Vinyasa, candlelight yin, hot yoga & pilates at inspiring locations.
- DISCOVER | From art programs, cultural meeting places, quirky cult cinemas to flower- and fruit picking farms. This is for the curious ones
For a glimpse of what’s inside, have a look at our teaser guide on Instagram @intentional_collective.
You’ll like this too
At Intentional, we strive to work with purpose-driven brands and makers, contributing to moving people and planet in the right direction: sustainably-minded, ethical, slow made products, often handmade with love by emerging artisans and artists.
Created and curated for those who choose to live, travel and shop intentionally.