THE PARIS GUIDE
Continuing our collection of digital insider guides with the ultimate, intentional curation of one of our favorite cities in Europe. PARIS.
The Intentional Guides go beyond your regular recommendations and, within the main categories of Intentional Travel & Intentional Living, will let you experience your destination in a slow, authentic and conscious way. Here is what to expect of The Intentional Paris Guide.
- More than 85+ recommendations within the two main categories of Intentional Travel & Intentional Living, curated by real Parisians.
- Direct, downloadable document for all-time access for you and your travel companion(s). You will be directed to the download page right after purchase.
- For those who choose to live, travel and shop with intention. The cultured traveler (or local, we dare say).
- EAT | day and night recommendations from traditional boulangeries and fromageries to coffee wonderlands, classical French and hip neo-bistros and one-of-a-kind wine bars
- STAY | boutique hotels, romantic B&B’s and charming Parisian Airbnbs
- SHOP | beautiful Parisian beauty boutiques, book specialists, gallery shops, wine cellars and handmade curiosities for in-the-know locals and travelers
- WORKSHOPS | From classical French patisserie workshops, cooking and pastry classes to glass blowing workshops by a non-profit shop.
- MINDFULNESS | Our favorite yoga, mindfulness and well-being studios in the city. Sha facials, acupuncture, sound healing sessions, gentle flow and more at inspiring locations.
- DISCOVER | From our favorite museums and hidden gardens to Parisian carousels, private chefs, culinary artists and books on the real Parisian creatives.
For a glimpse of what’s inside The Amsterdam Guide, have a look at our teaser guide on Instagram @intentional_collective.
For those who choose to live, travel and shop with intention.
Guide orders are non-refundable.
You’ll like this too
At Intentional, we strive to work with purpose-driven brands and makers, contributing to moving people and planet in the right direction: sustainably-minded, ethical, slow made products, often handmade with love by emerging artisans and artists.
Created and curated for those who choose to live, travel and shop intentionally.